I have always loved muffins, but most muffins are full of refined sugar, butter, and oils. So, I whipped up this recipe for some clean muffins that taste just like the ones you may be used to. And they are prefect for the holidays! Keep scrolling to find out how.
Mix all of these ingredients in your mixer:
• 2 ripe bananas
• 2 organic large brown eggs
• 1/4 cup stevia baking sugar
• 1 tsp. almond extract
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 1 tbsp. coconut flour
• dash of pumpkin pie spice
• 4oz. unsweetened apple sauce
• 1/2 cup pumpkin spice peanut butter (I used Wild Friends)
• handful of walnuts
• 3 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
• large handful of dark chocolate chips (I used Lily's stevia sweetened dark chocolate chips)
Now, place paper muffin holders into your muffin tin and scoop the batter in. This recipe should make about 12. Top your muffins with a few more chocolate chips, a sprinkle of stevia and pumpkin pie spice, and a large walnut. Bake at 375 F for about 20-25 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!!!